Reply by Seed Capital

100% full
Seed Capital has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received their coveted accreditation. Seed Capital continues to help thousands each year achieve the dream of business ownership and since 2008 we have assisted our clients in raising over a half billion dollars in funding. If this was a legitimate complaint it would have been conducted through the BBB's complaint process which is done in the open with full disclosure, not through an anonymous internet posting with no way to prove its validity.
Author's

Seed Capital has been a huge disappointment.The person we were assigned to was lax in contacting us.

It has been close to three months with no communication. We never received the funding we were promised and spend a few thousand dollars in trying to make that happen.

My credit score improved slightly, but no follow through and organization on the part of Seed.I really have not idea what is happening at this point and have basically given up on working with this company.

Had an Experience with Seed Capital?

Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Lending Club - Investment Service Review from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more Poshmark - Purposely deceived! Poshmark "I bought 2 purses to get the shippin discount from the same seller. BOTH bags were sold as Leather. 1 bag still had the abee clearly stating "Simulated Leather" The..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Little Caesars - Dirty and rude Little Caesars "i worked at little caesers for about 6 months and was hired At the one in Dixon il. Then 2 weeks later i became a manager due to my hard..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more