Testimonial
5.0

My wife and I have been working with Seed Capital for nearly two years now.During that time we have been able to get approved for $270,000 in total funding.

With that money we have purchased four rental homes and one duplex. Our total monthly revenue from our income properties is up to $5,700 each month. We also just purchased a flip home a few months ago for $170,000 and recently sold it for $350,000 after putting $40,000 in improvements into it. We made a profit of $140,000 for just a couple months worth of work!

Seed Capital is the reason we have been able to do any of this.Without their ability to help us get the initial funding we would have never been able to realize our dreams of being professional real estate investors.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Seed Capital?

Green Tree Mortgage sold out Change names to Ditech Ditech "Since I had Ditch Change they over charge mine Interest Rate Has going up from 6% To 8% now to 8.99% going to 9% and they make harder to pay..." Read more Usaa - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit Usaa "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Seed Capital - Fraud Seed Capital "said we made over 150k per year and did not make dollar one yet! paid them 5k for signing us up for credit cards!!! credit score was 780 now 566!!!!..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more