New Orleans, Louisiana
Testimonial

I would like to say Seed Capital has been incredibly helpful and professional in all aspects of my dealing with them.I am now at the point where I am about to open what will hopefully be the first of many more stores all due to their access to funds which I know I could not have located without their help.

I would also like to add I was ignored by a bank who said they wanted to help me and they held everything up for a couple of months, but when I called Seed I was helped right away.

I hope our relationship continues for a long time.Do not trust your funding to anyone else...Seed is the REAL DEAL!

Review about: Funding.

I liked: Great communication, Large funding amounts, Very reasonable fees, Fast service.

5.0
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss amazing company all around / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Seed Capital?

Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Lending Club - Review about Money Investment from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Frederick, Maryland Naca "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..." Read more Naca - Difficult Process but Possible to Close - with A LOT of handholding Naca "I had this page bookmarked in the event that we didn't close on our home. However, we closed after A LOT of bickering with the Mortgage Consultant, handholding, and..." Read more Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com - Catastrophic experience with Hockerty (formerly: tailor4less) Lose money. Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com "So you want a tailored suit, jacket, shirt or pants. If the price is reasonable one can expect a well tailored suit but not quite as if you paid triple...." Read more Earth Fare - "Grass-fed" maybe, "fresh" absolutely not Earth Fare "Fresh beef is red, not brown, as the mistake that I've purchased is clearly product they needed to move. Albeit, at a sale price that most will accept but at..." Read more Toyo Tires - My life was in danger. Toyo Tires "The only symton was my car was bouncing- I thought it was a problem with my hydrolic system. I bought this tire 225/55R17 10/2013 to replace a rear passenger tire...." Read more Lexus - Front driver and passenger leather seats are cracking. Lexus "The driver and passenger in my 2013 RX 350 Lexus starting cracking in December 2016. The beginning of January 2017 I took the car to Lexus of Palm Beach for..." Read more