Testimonial
5.0
Interest Rate

When looking at options to finance my new photography studio I figured I would easily receive a loan from my bank of 20 years.I was appalled when I was immediately turned down.

Then after getting the same response from several other banks, my friend recommend I contact Seed Capital. All I can say is, "WOW"! I was approved for 100k in funding within an hour. After submitting my paperwork, I began receiving my funding in days.

After 10 days I had been approved for $158,000! This was twice as much as I need to open my studio.

I must admit, after getting turned down by 5 banks I was extremely skeptical that Seed could deliver, but I am now a lifelong believer.If you need capital you MUST consider Seed, you have nothing to lose and only the world to gain.

Reason of review: Amazing company all around.

I liked: Large funding amounts, Did exactly what they said they would, Great communication.

Had an Experience with Seed Capital?

Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Frederick, Maryland Naca "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..." Read more Ditech - Mortgage Review from San Antonio, Texas Ditech "Wells Fargo ., To my knowledge has the greatest empathy for customers when in need of help .. I can definitely say Thanks to my Bosses for all the great..." Read more Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more Seed Capital - Fraud Seed Capital "said we made over 150k per year and did not make dollar one yet! paid them 5k for signing us up for credit cards!!! credit score was 780 now 566!!!!..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Guess - DISAPPOINTED WITH PRODUCT Guess "April 13 2017 I Purchased two pairs of same style of shoes PEW sku 428403050055 Item No. GFLIZZIE2 for myself and my sister at Guess outlets in New Jersey. Both..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more