Las Vegas, Nevada
Testimonial

When looking at options to finance my new photography studio I figured I would easily receive a loan from my bank of 20 years.I was appalled when I was immediately turned down.

Then after getting the same response from several other banks, my friend recommend I contact Seed Capital. All I can say is, "WOW"! I was approved for 100k in funding within an hour. After submitting my paperwork, I began receiving my funding in days.

After 10 days I had been approved for $158,000! This was twice as much as I need to open my studio.

I must admit, after getting turned down by 5 banks I was extremely skeptical that Seed could deliver, but I am now a lifelong believer.If you need capital you MUST consider Seed, you have nothing to lose and only the world to gain.

Review about: Seed Capital Business Credit.

I liked: Large funding amounts, Did exactly what they said they would, Great communication.

5.0
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Amazing company all around / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Seed Capital?

Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category Naca "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more Diesel - Worse customer service experience! Diesel "Diesel phone customer service is always unhelpful. First time I called was about an order couldn't be placed online because of their website issue. I messaged Diesel, they emailed me..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Terrible Company American Homes 4 Rent "This company is about money they don't fix a thing this is a Leak that is currently leaking and has been running for 10 hours and American Homes 4 rent..." Read more Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more