Reply by Seed Capital Dec 17, 2015

Any of our competitors can write an anonymous post. But the truth can never change...here are the undisputed FACTS about Seed Capital: Since 2008, Seed Capital has helped raise over a half billion in funding for over 12,000 companies and individuals. They have an A+ rating with the BBB and work with some of the most reputable names in the franchise world (7-ll, Subway, Coldstone, Dollar Stores, FedEx and the list goes on). The Seed Capital process assists clients in obtaining unsecured lines of credit that can be converted to cash and freely spent on anything the client, or company, sees fit. The average client obtains between $80-100k in funding within 10 days of starting the process and all of the funds are 0% for the first 12-24 months. Best of all, the Seed Capital program offers an unequivocal guarantee: If a client does not obtain a minimum of $50k (or $100k for those with a qualifying partner or spouse) the program is absolutely free. Fees are only collected AFTER the guaranteed funding level is met. No other company in this field has a track record of accomplishment or customer satisfaction that comes even close to rivaling Seed.
Author's
Seminole, Florida

If you are checking this review before you commit to pay Seed Capital the application fee and the $3.000 you are doing the right action!

Be aware about what Seed capital promise during the sales call. With 720 credit score I was promised +120 k in credit cards. I received just 53.500 $, only $3.500 above their contractual commitment.

Also be aware ,if you are seeking credit cards in the business name,Seed Capital obtain for me only $4.000 even if I was promised $20.000 . this means that when you use the personal credit cards more than 30%, your credit score tanks .

With the next review/post I'll share with you the exact credit cards you can apply by yourself , get 0% financing and make you a favor : save $3.000 and the application fee.Is an easy process ,anybody can do it.Just log in in those list of credit cards websites and apply for the credit card . you have the same chance as Seed Capital to obtain the credit cards since they use to do the application in your name.

Review about: Seed Capital Business Credit.

I didn't like: Service not as promised.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Seed Capital?