Testimonial

I was first a little skeptical that Seed Capital would be able to provide me with the funding I needed to flip homes especially at 0% interest.But boy was I wrong!

Seed ended up raising me $202,300 in capital and I have just recently closed on my first rehab property for $89,000. Once the house is rehabbed I am expecting to sell it for a minimum of $114,000 giving me an anticipated profit of $24,000. I am in the process of bidding on a couple other properties as well.

If it wasn’t for Seed Capital’s incredible ability to raise funding, I would never have the opportunity to be in the house rehab business.Thanks again Seed!

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Seed Capital?

Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Norcross, Georgia Naca "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Quicken Loans is a grand rip-off Quicken Loans "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more