Reply by Seed Capital

PLEASE BEWARE: The internet unfortunately allows individuals and companies of questionable moral fiber to post slanderous statements about any party. As such, we implore you to conduct your own quality due diligence. Please contact the BBB (which actually conducts a complaint process in the light of day) and you will find that we have been awarded with their prestigious accreditation and maintain an A+ rating with them. Also, we ask that you contact our offices directly and we can provide you with literally hundreds of referrals from both clients, Franchisors and strategic partners that refer thousands of clients to us each year. Once you have completed genuine research and ignore the bogus claims within this complaint, you too will be unequivocal that Seed Capital is the premier business start-up consulting company with a flawless reputation and unmatchable results.

Here is the indisputable TRUTH about Seed Cap: We have raised over $500 million in start-up financing for our clients since 2008, we have assisted over 11,000 aspiring entrepreneurs realize their dream of business ownership and are the premier lending partner for over 100 franchise and real estate partners.

We look forward to assisting you in realizing your dreams to business ownership,
The Seed Cap Team
Author's

said we made over 150k per year and did not make dollar one yet!paid them 5k for signing us up for credit cards!!!

credit score was 780 now 566!!!! lost everything thru liberty dollar!!!!!

fraud and scam artisits at work daily!!!!!!!!!!contact ypur local d a offfce as well s in vegas to learn more do not use liberty dollar or seed capital, they take your money and run!*** artisits hiding behind internet, we are now broke and have zero credit and no store and have never rec;d a phone call back from seed capital do not i repeat do not use these people and call me first @ 480 246 4013

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Seed Capital?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #940043

You are what's known in the business as a mark.That's a short way of saying StupidFuckingRetardedAsshole.

You have no one but yourself to blame for being gutted like a catfish of all your money and credit.

Go to Sears and get a nice refrigerator box.That will be your home soon.

comments